Pave The Way You Drive, Enlighten The Life People Lead, Treasure The Land we Hold Dear.
DEPO promises to make possible environmental impact on waste generated, waste gas, chemical substances and energy consumption during various products, activities and services, and to improve the overall environmental quality with speciﬁc environmental management solutions.
Adherence to the rules
Ensure all the activities, products and services comply with the regulations and other requirements.
Efforts to reduce waste
Reduce the formation of waste and promote zero waste and completely recoverable.
Reduce the use of harmful substances, do the job of pollution control and management properly.
take appropriate production or pollution prevention and control technology in order to make effective use of resources.(For example, process water is recycled continuously to reduce waste of resources.)
Communicate our environmental policy to the employees and cooperative Suppliers. And integrate the concept of environmental protection into the training of employees.
Promote the environmental protection activities and implement the daily operations.
Enhance communication between internal and external stakeholders.
To realize its "Perfect auto lamp, perfect safety" motto as well as with an honor as a listed company in Taiwan and a leading auto lamp manufacturer in the world, both DEPO and its employees are striving together to secure a safe and comfortable work environment.
To provide a safe and healthy work environment, Depo has made the following commitments:
1. Complying with regulatory laws.
2. Implementing a risk management system.
3. Maintaining and improving equipments carefully and continuously.
4. Reinforcing, through training and communication, the safety and health knowledge and skills of our employees, customers, contractors and visitors to our factories or offices.
5. Investing resources to increase the overall performance on our safety and health management system.
6. Holding various health management activities and encourage our employees to participate.