1. Applicable Scope of This Statement
2. The collection, processing, and use of personal data
• The information DEPO collects
(1) Provided by you
When you use the Service and take the Website as a platform to send the messages, fill out the inquiry form, register for the membership, browse the product lists, use the service mail, or any sorts of interactive services provided under the Website, we may collect your personal information you provide according to the nature of the service. The types of personal information may include: company name, contact name, email, telephone(cellphone) number, address and other personal/company information indicated by the Website that you may include in content you submitted.
(2) Collected automatically by the Website
When you visit the Website, DEPO may collect the information in relation to your use of the Service and all activities you did during your use of the Service. The Website will also keep all recorders automatically produced by the server when you visit or search on the Website, including but not limited to your (i) IP address, (ii) time for use, or (iii) information of Web Browser and data of your clicks in the Cookie of the Website. All the said information collected herein is only for internal reference to enhance and improve DEPO’s services and products (“Products”).
(3) Provided by a third party
When you purchase or acquireDEPO’s Products or services from distributors or business partners of DEPO, your personal information regarding the transactions would be shared by the distributors or business partners to DEPOfor the purpose of: (i) providing maintenance services, (ii) producing DEPO’s internal sales report, (iii) improving Products or services, (iv) analyzing customers behaviors, or (v) achieving other legitimate purposes listed in thePrivat Policy.
• How DEPO uses your personal data
We may use your personal data for the matters below:(i) sales, distribution, marketing for the Products ; (ii)contract, contract-like or other legal relation matters in terms of all business affairs as set forth in the (i) above; (iii)consumer, customer management and service; (iv) consumers protections and Products disputes ; (v) management, investigation, statistics, and research analysis in relation to the Products’ commercial/technical information, E-commerce, advertisement or business behavior ; and(vi) Other business operation in accordance with DEPO’s business registration categoryor the articles of incorporation.
• Protection and Retention Period
All personal data collected by DEPO are safe under the protection of the Website, avoiding any personal data from being stolen, tampered, damaged, lost, or disclosed. In addition to transmitting the personal data through soft/hardware with safety control, we also, according to the laws/regulations of competent authority or rules of information management under Taiwan laws, set up the firewall and antivirus software to prevent from hackers or malware. We further established the safety control system (“System”). Under such System, those employees who have not been authorized by the System shall have no access to or use of your personal data. Anyone outside the authorized scope may even have no chance to be granted an authorization under the System to access the customer information.
3. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties without one of the following exceptions:
• Your Consent
We will only disclose or share your personal data to other companies, organizations or individuals with your prior consent.
• Service Providers
• Some services and activities offered through our Website, such as promotional offers, require third parties sharing. In such cases, we will provide full explanationupon presenting such service or activities to you. Further, we will notify you of such information sharing requirement before we actually provide your personal data, you may choose whether to provide your personal data or to opt out such services and activity.
• For legal, protection, security purposes, to the extent of:
1. beingrequired by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities,
2. implementingDEPO’s legal obligations,
3. being necessary to (i)establish or preserve a legal claim or defense ; (ii) prevent fraud or personal injury; (iii)control cyber safety; or (iv) be assistance of competent authoritiesto perform other illegal activities.
4. protectingall public interests in relation to the rights, property or safety of DEPO,users, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
4. Promotional Communication
We may collect your personal data and send you with promotional communications and other material only after we receive your personal consent on this regard.
Any such material will indicate that it was sent by us and include a link and instructions on how to remove your email address from our mailing list.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Please keep all relevant documents, passwords, and personal data properly, and ensure such data will not be provided to a third party, especially your passwords. After logging in and using any of the Service provided on the Website, please remember to log out of your account, if you are using a shared or public computer, be sure to close the browser tab to guarantee the privacy of your personal data.
6. External Links
This Website contains links to other sites. You may enter into other sites bthe links provided by this Website Our Private Policy is not applicable to these linked sites.
We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other sites.
7. Cross-Border Transfers of Personal Data
9. Sensitive Personal Data
DEPO will never ask you to provide sensitive personal data such as data about your medical or health records, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, racial or ethnic origin, trade union membership, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic data